Customers entity holds credit score information. Here's what you need to know about pulling credit score information:
- This request uses credit reporting agencies to report a customer's credit score.
- To use this service, you will need an account with Credco—a third-party service that LoanPro is integrated with.
- This service charges your account per usage, so you will need an active balance to send requests through the API.
- This request has no payload, and instead uses the header to select reporting agencies. If, for example, you wanted to select all three reporting agencies, the header would be formatted like the following:
For an example of how credit scores work within the UI, take a look at our Credit Pulling article.
For information on credit score database tables, see the following articles:
- Database – Customer Main Table (customer_entity)
- Database – Credit Report History (credit_report_history)
- Database – Credit Report Queue (credit_report_queue)
Try It Instructions
Our requests often provide sample payload information so that you can receive a 200 response from simply hitting the Try It button. This request is a bit different.
Our API Demo Tenant doesn't have actual funds hooked up to it, so this request won't work unless you want to try it with your own tenant credentials. We suggest using your own REST client to do so.
To receive a 200 response from the Try It button, you will have to try this request with your own tenant credentials. If you plan on doing so, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.