This request allows you to pull AutoPay information for a specific loan.
AutoPays allow users to schedule automatically processed payments. Here's what you need to know about this request:
- AutoPays are LoanPro's way to allow users to schedule payments for the future.
- AutoPays can be configured in numerous ways, but they need to be set up manually.
- Pay attention to responses from this request—pulling AutoPay information for a loan without AutoPay history will still result in a 200 response. Take a look at our response examples below for greater details.
For more information on how creating AutoPays works within the UI, take a look at our Using AutoPays article.
For information on AutoPay database tables, take a look at the following articles:
- Database – AutoPay Main Table (loan_autopay_entity)
- Database – Defaults Autopay (defaults_autopay)
- Database – Holding Account Autopay Info (holding_account_autopay_entity)
Try It Instructions
Our requests often provide sample payload information so that you can receive a 200 response from simply hitting the Try It button. This request is ready for you—hit Try It to send the request.
However, if you would like to try this request with your own tenant account, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.