Actions and ResultsActions and Results - Tool within LoanPro that allows agent users to quickly record when they have performed a certain action on an account, and select an associated result of that action. Actions and results can be set up in Settings > Loan > Labeling > Action & Results. are used by lenders to track the effectiveness of servicing operations and standardize practices for their personnel. Here's what you need to know about actions and results:
- This request pulls action and results notes saved within your tenant account.
- The payload will also include information such as Agent UserAgent User - Refers to users that have access to a tenant (company-level account) inside of LoanPro. Access to areas of the LoanPro software can be granted to agent users in the form of roles., IP address, ID, and when the note was created.
For information on action and result database tables, see the following articles:
- Database – Action & Result Note (action_result_note_entity)
- Database – Action & Result Selection (action_result_selection_entity)
- Database – Action Notes Relationship Table (action__notes)
- Database – Action and Results Mapping Table (action__result)
Try It Instructions
Our requests often provide sample payload information so that you can receive a 200 response from simply hitting the Try It button. This request is ready for you—hit Try It to send the request.
However, if you would like to try this request with your own tenant account, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.