Source Companies are used by lenders to categorize loans by company. Some users use Source Companies for tracking business referrals, while others use them as a way to assign loans to a brick-and-mortar locations. Here's what you need to know about this request:
- Source Company information is stored within the
For an example of how a Source Company works within the UI, take a look at our Source Company Manager article on our help site.
For information on Source Company database tables, see the following articles:
- Database – Source Company Entity (source_company_entity)
- Database – Source Company Users (source_company__users)
- Database – Source Company Physical Check Account (source_company_physical_check_account_entity)
- Database – Source Company Document (source_company_document_entity)
Try It Instructions
Our requests often provide sample payload information so that you can receive a 200 response from simply hitting the Try It button. This request is ready for you—hit Try It to send the request.
However, if you would like to try this request with your own tenant account, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.