Custom fields are used by lenders to track information that's important to their business practices but isn't native to LoanPro. Here's what you need to know about this request:
CustomFieldValuesobject is nested within the
Collateralentity in this context.
- This request will pull information about all of the custom fields associated with the collateral on a loan. The response will include the following information:
id: this is the database ID of the custom field
entityId: in this context, this is the ID of the collateral
customFieldId: this is the system ID of the custom field
customFieldValue: this is the current value of the custom field
For an example of how custom fields work within the UI, take a look at our Using Custom Fields article.
For information on collateral and custom field database tables, see the following articles:
- Database – Custom Field Entity (custom_field)
- Database – Custom Field to Entity Map (custom_field__entity)
- Database – Collateral Entity (collateral_entity)
- Database – Collateral Field Entity (collateral_field_entity)
Try It Instructions
Our requests often provide sample payload information so that you can receive a 200 response from simply hitting the Try It button. This request is ready for you—hit Try It to send the request.
However, if you would like to try this request with your own tenant account, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.