This request allows you to pull a customer's employer and reference information.
Employers and References can help lenders contact their borrowers and provide additional information during the underwriting process. Here's what you need to know about this request:
- Both the
Referencesobjects are nested within the
- You will need a valid customer ID to pull this information.
- If you'd like to pull employer and reference information in the same request, you can use an
For an example of how employer information is saved within the UI, take a look at our Update Employer Information article.
And for an example of how reference information is saved within the UI, take a look at our References Overview article.
For information on Customer and Reference database tables, see the following articles:
- Database – Customer Employer Entity (customer_employer_entity)
- Database – Customer Reference Entity (customer_reference_entity)
- Database – Customer Main Table (customer_entity)
Try It Instructions
Our requests often provide sample payload information so that you can receive a 200 response from simply hitting the Try It button. This request is ready for you—hit Try It to send the request.
To switch between Employer and Reference information, use the
If you would like to try this request with your own tenant account, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.