This request allows you to pull information for a specific customer document.
Customer documents are often used in lending to keep copies of a borrower's loan agreement, identification information, and more. Here's what you need to know about this request:
- This request pulls a documents saved to a specific customer within your account.
- You won't be able to view or download the document with this request. You'll simply be able to view the document's information such its file name, document ID, upload IP address, and more.
To see how customer documents work within the UI, take a look at our Uploading a Customer Document article.
For information on customer and customer document database tables, see the following articles:
- Database – Customer Document Entity (customer_document_entity)
- Database – Document Section Entity (doc_section_entity)
- Database – Customer Main Table (customer_entity)
Try It Instructions
Our requests often provide sample payload information so that you can receive a 200 response from simply hitting the Try It button. This request is ready for you—hit Try It to send the request.
However, if you would like to try this request with your own tenant account, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.