This request allows you to pull customer note information.
Customer notes are used by servicers to add small bits of information about borrowers. Here's what you need to know about customer notes:
Notesobject holds customer note information, and it's nested within the
- Customer notes are associated with borrowers—not loans. If you'd like to add a note to a loan, you will need to use Loan Notes.
- Notes can be viewed under the Customer Notes tab of a loan or the Customer Manager within the LMS UI.
For an example of how customer notes work within the UI, take a look at our Create a Customer Note article.
For information on notes database tables, see the following articles:
- Database – Notes Entity (note_entity)
- Database – Note Category Info (note_category_entity)
- Database – Customer Main Table (customer_entity)
Try It Instructions
Our requests often provide sample payload information so that you can receive a 200 response from simply hitting the Try It button. This request is ready for you—hit Try It to send the request.
However, if you would like to try this request with your own tenant account, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.