Customer documents are often used in lending to keep copies of a borrower's loan agreement, identification information, and more. Here's what you need to know about this request:
- This request pulls all of the customer documents saved within your account.
- Customer documents differ from loan documents, but the two differ only in where they are saved. Thus, the two types of documents use different endpoints.
- You won't be able to view or download the documents with this request. You'll simply be able to view the documents' information such as file names, document IDs, upload IP addresses, and more.
- Since you may have a lot of customer documents saved within your account, you may want to use Pagination to filter the results. You can also use a document's ID in the endpoint to pull a specific document.
To see how customer documents work within the UI, take a look at our Uploading a Customer Document article.
For information on customer and customer document database tables, see the following articles:
- Database – Customer Document Entity (customer_document_entity)
- Database – Document Section Entity (doc_section_entity)
- Database – Customer Main Table (customer_entity)
Try It Instructions
Our requests often provide sample payload information so that you can receive a 200 response from simply hitting the Try It button. This request is ready for you—hit Try It to send the request.
However, if you would like to try this request with your own tenant account, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.