Custom FormsCustom Forms - Forms that have been created within LoanPro that contain dynamic information that may be updated on a per customer basis. These forms pull information from customers, loans, and other items you've saved in LMS. are used by lenders to communicate with their borrowers. The forms typically include context variables that update to reflect the loan's information. Here's what you need to know about this request:
- When a custom form (or a set of multiple custom forms) is generated, it takes the system a short period of time to complete the PDF(s). How quickly the system generates the forms depends on how many custom forms are generated together.
- The endpoint for this request is formatted a bit differently than our other requests. To see the download status for a specific loan, you will need to use a
$filtertoken that filters for the loan's ID. Here's an example of what your endpoint would look like if the loan's ID is
.../DataDumps?$filter=entityType eq 'Entity.CustomForm_9114'
- The response to this request provides a lot of useful information. And if the
statusof the generated forms is 'complete', a link to a URL where the form(s) can be downloaded will be provided. Look for the
urlfield in the response to download the completed form(s). However, note that download links will expire 5 days after they're generated.
For more information regarding generating and downloading custom forms via the API, take a glance at our API – Custom Forms article on our help site.
And for an example of how custom forms work within the UI, read our Custom Forms – Next Steps article.
For information on custom form database tables, see the following articles:
- Database – Custom Form Entity (custom_form_entity)
- Database – Custom Form Tool to Loan Map (custom_form_tool__loan)
- Database – Custom Form Tool Entity (custom_form_tool_entity)
- Database – Custom Form Section Entity (custom_form_section_entity)
Try It Instructions
Our requests often provide sample payload information so that you can receive a 200 response from simply hitting the Try It button. This request is ready for you—hit Try It to send the request.
However, if you would like to try this request with your own tenant account, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.