AutoPays allow users to schedule automatically processed payments. Here's what you need to know about this request:
- This request will pull every scheduled AutoPay for your entire tenant account. As such, the response may be quite long.
- This request uses the
AutoPaysendpoint which is a nested object within the
- AutoPays can be configured in numerous ways, but they need to be set up manually.
For more information on how creating AutoPays works within the UI, take a look at our Using AutoPays article.
For information on AutoPay database tables, take a look at the following articles:
- Database – AutoPay Main Table (loan_autopay_entity)
- Database – Defaults Autopay (defaults_autopay)
- Database – Holding Account Autopay Info (holding_account_autopay_entity)
Try It Instructions
Our requests often provide sample payload information so that you can receive a 200 response from simply hitting the Try It button. This request is ready for you—hit Try It to send the request.
However, if you would like to try this request with your own tenant account, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.