Our Enhanced Funding tool provides users with the option to fund a loan via physical checks. Those checks can be printed, and they are often used by those who operate in physical, brick-and-mortar locations. Here's what you need to know about printing physical checks:
- Checks are generated as a PDF.
- Before a check can be printed, it needs to be generated through a physical check Enhanced Funding request. (And pay special attention to the first ID in the response—that's the check ID.)
- As a security measure, each check can only be generated once. After it has been generated, it can't be printed again.
For more information on the process of generating and printing physical checks within the LoanPro UI, see our Funding with a Physical Check article.
For information on funding database tables, see the following articles:
- Database – Enhanced Funding (loan_funding_transaction_entity)
- Database – Loan Funding (loan_funding_entity)
- Database – Funding Category (funding_category_entity)
Try It Instructions
Our requests typically provide some sample information within the payload and URL path. However, due to the nature of this request, providing sample information wouldn't be very helpful. As such, you will need to use your own account's authentication information and provide a valid loan ID and check ID.
For an example of what a 200 response from this request looks like, click the response examples located under the Try It button.