A Payment Profile allows a borrower to make payments on their accounts. Here's what you need to know about payment profiles:
- Payment profiles are always created via Secure Payments. Even when creating a payment profile in the LMS UI, you are actually creating it in Secure Payments via an iframe.
- Payment profiles are tokenized when they're created for enhanced security. The token that is generated is used in LMS to reference the profile created in Secure Payments. Tokens are never saved, so it's important to hold on to them yourself until linking the payment profile to a customer in LMS.
- When you pull payment profile information, you won't be able to view sensitive information.
- Payment profiles can either be bank accounts or credit/debit cards.
- Multiple payment profiles can be associated to a customer.
PaymentAccountsobject holds payment profile information, and it's nested within the
To see how payment profiles work within the UI, take a look at our Add a Payment Profile article.
For information on payment profile database tables, see the following articles:
- Database – Customer Payment Profile Information (payment_account_entity)
- Database – Customer Main Table (customer_entity)
Try It Instructions
Our requests often provide sample payload information so that you can receive a 200 response from simply hitting the Try It button. This request is ready for you—hit Try It to send the request.
However, if you would like to try this request with your own tenant account, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.