This request allows you to pull a customer's phone number information.
Phone numbers are associated with customers and nested within the
Customers entity. Here's what you need to know about phones:
Phonesis a nested object within the
- Multiple phone numbers can be associated with a single customer.
- Phone number carrier information can be verified via an SBT integration within Connections—LoanPro's hub for integrations.
- LoanPro checks for duplicate phone numbers. If a duplicate exists, a transactional warning will display; however, these warnings can be ignored with the
For an example of how customer phones work within the UI, take a look at our Customer Phones article.
For information on Phones and Customer database tables, see the following articles:
- Database – Customer Phone Entity (customer_phone_entity)
- Database – Customer Main Table (customer_entity)
Try It Instructions
Our requests often provide sample payload information so that you can receive a 200 response from simply hitting the Try It button. This request is ready for you—hit Try It to send the request.
However, if you would like to try this request with your own tenant account, make sure to change the headers to match your own authentication information.