Credit Card information can be imported into Secure Payments. Here's what you need to know about imports:
- Multi-Factor Authentication for your account is required for imports.
- Imports are added to Secure Payments via a .csv file. You can download the file here.
- Import request payloads use a different format; instead of JSON, you'll need to use a multipart/form-data format.
For more information on the import process, take a look at our Import Payment Profile Files article.
- Database – Data Import Entity (data_import_entity)
- Database – Customer Payment Profile Information (payment_account_entity)
------WebKitFormBoundary4TmI5oJJkkNG2s43 Content-Disposition: form-data; name="file"; filename="cc_import.csv" Content-Type: text/csv ------WebKitFormBoundary4TmI5oJJkkNG2s43--
Try It Instructions
Our requests often provide sample payload information so that you can receive a 200 response from simply hitting the Try It button. This request is a bit different since it deals with importing files.
You will need to try this request with your own REST client and tenant credentials.
But if you’d like to see a sample of a 200 response, click the response examples located under the Try It button.